Hambleton Isolation Help Group
To help the residents of Hambleton to cope with isolation this group was set up by volunteers. They are able to help with a range of issues, or can simply be a friendly voice on the other end of the phone.
Other sources of help:
- Lifeline customers – if you are a lifeline customer, they will arrange shopping and prescription at the usual cost
- Selby District AVS – 01757 291111
- Selby Hands of Hope – 01757 705855
- NHS – nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/ contains information about various aspects of the virus.
- North Yorkshire County Council – northyorks.gov.uk/coronavirus-advice-and-information includes information about the changes to services
- UK Government – gov.uk/coronavirus