News & Updates:
Coronavirus COVID-19 Newsletters Planning Applications SDC Local Plan Refuse & Recycling Collections
Coronovirus (COVID-19) Helping In Our Community
Hambleton Isolation Help Group
To help the residents of Hambleton to cope with isolation this group was set up by volunteers. They are able to help with a range of issues, or can simply be a friendly voice on the other end of the phone.
If you need help due to isolation; please contact one of the following co-ordinators who will organise help for you:
Emma: 07947462121 Katie: 07759520227
Celia: 01757228649 Jess: 07769266618
Please note that they are not able to offer any medical advice. Please call 111 or 999 in an emergency.
Other sources of help:
- Lifeline customers – if you are a lifeline customer, they will arrange shopping and prescription at the usual cost
- Selby District AVS – 01757 291111
- Selby Hands of Hope – 01757 705855
- NHS – nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/ contains information about various aspects of the virus.
- North Yorkshire County Council – northyorks.gov.uk/coronavirus-advice-and-information includes information about the changes to services
- UK Government – gov.uk/coronavirus